1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying (1)(1/1)(0/2)(0/3) jewels with DCI, staff of pyros, cursed staff of magi!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 5, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yes! icq 448-196-674

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ran out the what you got from the JSV house already?

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

ahahaha.

Seriously? Are you that ignorant?

Let me refresh it for you, about 10 suits of gm armor, and about 1000 of each reg.

thats like what 50k total? Here come get your check.

Dont be mad at me, that you play in a guild that runs all tamers and 3 bokkers.

Lol pathedic.

Seriously though, thats old news man, iv repented for my transgressions.

If you ever want to learn how to play something other than a hp regen archer, your invited to join my pvp school.

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

? Touched a sore spot did i? Take it from Puffy, once your tainted, your tainted forever. Once a thief always a thief. BTW you have no idea what template i play.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

No sore spot here heh,

Yes im tainted, ouch you burn me, if im tainted with anything, its the fact that I was in the biggest zerg siege has ever known.

Are you even in jsv? your probably wcb now anyway.

and what do you know about puffy?

6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I got a decent amount of pretty much all you are after, i will make an inventory and icq you! if you are still interested that is... what you paying?

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

depending on the jewels. standard dci is like 100 gold or so per dci then add in the bonus of whatever faster cast. couple k per?

As far as staffs, mostly 50k