1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

buying 100% poison mace and fencing weapon and lrc suit

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Buying +15 mace ring and braclet and 100% poison macing weapon 100% lrc suit please pm with prices
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

also buying 100% med lrc suit resist not important
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. I have a 100% poison diamond mace

and a 100% LRC fully medible suit (with or without jewls)

Post your offer and I'll think about it... but if it's crap, I won't think about it for very long.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hit Chance Increase 12%
    Damage Increase 47%
    Physical resist +7
    100% Poison damage

Offers accepted
  6. there is also dread horns revenge or the task master....
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

im just looking for something to beat on a golem with nothing crazy cheaper the better =}
  8. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I have a 100% poison kyrss I'll give ya for free, but you really need a slow wep for golem, or you will kill him if you happen to fall asleep. [​IMG] But i thought you needed at least 80 in skill to gain from golems?

Buying 100% cold dmg kyrss!
  9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Just drop your dex while training, no problem.. Is only a small PITA lowering/raising.

What, if any, mods are ya looking for on the 100% cold kryss?
  10. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Any mods I can get, but would prefer the following.....

50 lighting
    50 HLD
    15 HCI
    30 SSI
    43 DI
    100% cold dmg

11. Guest

Guest Guest

too many mods for 100% cold damage 100% takes up 1 mod slot so you can have 5 plus or a gm made wep with a valorite then you can get 6 mods with damage at 43 lol gl on that =}
  12. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Fixed that error, and with the new BOD changes, it may be quite possible to get such a weapon with a val runic hammer. [​IMG]
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

true true shoot me a pm or icq so i can meet up with ya =}