1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying 115 PS Tactics

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by UoBaal, Jan 5, 2010.

1. UoBaal

UoBaal Guest

And 120 PS Smithy.
  2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
  3. UoBaal

UoBaal Guest

Still Looking 115 PS Tactics & 120 PS Smithy.

4. I have a 115 tactics but it is a donated scroll for a NEW, are you in NEW? If you are then you'll be getting one at grad. If new to Siege I could also give it to you, but if you're neither of these then I would have to ask for some payment for it to liven up the NEW coffers a bit.
  5. UoBaal

UoBaal Guest

Hello Shalimar.

I remember you :)

I was in NEW guild a couple of years ago, but I havent contact with anyone now. I am a new-old player in siege

Iam to be happy to pay whatever you think appropriate ;)

6. Send me a pm or something and tell me your char name would you? Or just post it here, up to you. If you were NEW before you would have had a grad box as long as you stayed active for a month. If you're returning and still need time to get on your feet then I class that as newish to Siege as well, so a token amount will cover it.
  7. I've replied to your pm Baal, I'll check back here later if I don't hear from you on icq first.

Welcome back to Siege.
  8. UoBaal

UoBaal Guest

Thanks a lot Shalimar :D

Only want now PS 120 Smithy.