1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying 120 Fencing Scroll, and Ninjitsu SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Armor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duke SP, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Thank you

2. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Re: Buying 120 Fencing Scroll and Ninjitsu, Necromancy SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Armo

Anyone?

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Buying 120 Fencing Scroll and Ninjitsu, Necromancy SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Armo

For mage armor bone armor...your best shot is spined kits.

4. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Thank you, Speedy.

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a 120 fencing, make an offer. Would be willing to trade for silver too.

6. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

750k in gold or silver.

7. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

What is your silver rate? I've never bought silver before, just have a good supply built up from before faction arties came out. I know it went as high as 40 per and as low as 20 per when I was last playing regularly.

8. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

The prices i see going in Luna and Yew is 40.

9. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Guess I'll take the gold then. Hate to see what you charge per silver for people that farm you for silver.

10. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

I don't sell to them.:D

11. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Buying 120 Fencing Scroll and Ninjitsu & Necromancy SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Arm

There is a 120 necro on my vendor for 300k right now.

12. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Re: Buying 120 Fencing Scroll and Ninjitsu & Necromancy SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Arm

I worded that wrong tiberius sorry.I'm buying a 120 fencing, and ninja and necromancy SoT's.

13. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I think I mis-read it. Just woke up:).

14. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Stuff happens:D

15. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Re: Buying 120 Fencing Scroll, and Ninjitsu & Necromancy SoT's and Mage Armor Bone Ar

Still looking for these items.