1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying 18*18

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by BassBuster23, Apr 8, 2009.

1. BassBuster23

BassBuster23 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hail all! I am interested in buying an 18*18, non-Felucca, if possible. What are they selling for nowadays? Anyone have one for sale? Thanks.

-BassBuster23

2. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

u may wanna run around ive seen A LOT of places to put them

3. BassBuster23

BassBuster23 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks. I believe I will start that this afternoon and see what I can come up with. Would rather be able to just place one than having to buy one anyway. :)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a spot outside of britain eastside up the path almost to the swamp about 3 screens before on the left! I used to have house there I think it was 18x18 or close !
    and it was empty a couple days ago

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Don't settle for an "ok" location either! I spent 50 mins looking and got me a nice oceanview villa :D (18x18)

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My house is the house at buc den gate close to vesper (wish there was a stable there) and also right through gate buc den for my aspiring thief :)
    so as Stupid Miner said take your time and choose wisely Grasshopper ;-)