1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying 2 damaged book piles, 2 globes of sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Book piles from the healers room only, thanks for looking. =)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles and waves* The globes come from the heritage tokens right? I can hook you up if so.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

They are from the evil item token (versus the crystal one)...I was kinda hoping to find them loose as when you use a token it gives you like 10 items and a box, and thats just not good for us storage poor people. =)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* how right you are. I still have two globes for you. Interested? *wiggles eyebrows*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn straight I am! How much do I need to shell out? Keep in mind my tamer's mare is a bit long in the tooth and doesn't beat down nasties for gold like she used to. [​IMG]

Oop I'll bbl, have to go do chores. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* Consider it a gift. I hope to see more of you on these forums. You decoing for yourself or a friend?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Not me, someone else, it'll be a surprise I think. Don't expect anything anytime soon. It took me a couple days just to shear and spin enough cloth for all the gozas not to mention all the other junk I have planned that I'm going to try to do. =)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Deco emergencies have always gotten my attention. I will do my part. Check in with Skylark. She is the Chief Deco Emergency Coordinator. *nods*