1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying 5-6 Ladders!! or the tokens to get them.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  2. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Hi I'm at your Shop Right now (12:15 PM) and would like to know if I can have a Vendor at your place plz.? I'd icq u but been so long since i used my icq that I don't recall the number I had. ty in advance and my char. name is Tuatha De Danu :)
  3. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

ok your not on right now I guess, so when u see this plz. give me a time to meet u at ur home as I really would like to have a Vendor to unload my pre-AoS gift rares as well as some leading up to August 2005 when I left UO. I have no home to decorate and etc. so it's just taking up space in my bank. tyvm :)
  4. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

nvm I have a Vendor now! :) sry to go all "postal" on your thread hehe :)
  5. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

I think I have two tokens I can sell you if you're still interested. I'll check when I get home and send you an ICQ.