1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying 60K Boards

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Obsidian, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I need to train my carpenter on Napa Valley. I am looking for a good price on 60K normal boards. If you have a stash you'd be willing to sell, please let me know your price. Please reply here or send me a pm. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Bump -- still need 60K plain boards!

3. Obsidian

I'm about to start stockpiling from NPC vendors... still in need of 60K boards. Does anyone have these for sale?

4. Obsidian

Still looking!

5. King_Fisher

King_Fisher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'll Give you 60k boards just shout for me when you get online. Ill be on tomorrow, but ill be gone for 3weeks after that