1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying a Bokuto.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Weakling, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Weakling

Weakling Guest

Looking for a Bokuto with atleast:
    Hit Spell
    Swing speed

Also anyone interested in this bracelet:
  2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    u can swing a bokuto at cap with 20 dex... or at least u could with 0ssi.. so it dont really matter :p
  3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

thought it was..

10 ssi / 60 stam
    20 ssi / 30 stam
    30 ssi / 0 stam

for max with a 2 second swing weapon.
  4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

5+ ssi / 60 stam
    20+ ssi / 30 stam
    35+ ssi / 0 stam
  5. Xeroth

Xeroth Guest

250k for the brace ICQ 306241294
  6. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I can sell you this Bokuto. And by the way, this was looted off a corpse. The guy forgets to lock down chests, nothing special here. I was willing to sell it back. As if anyone would do that. I am very interested in your brace, maybe we can work something out so you can change your name to something more fit! :p Let me know!! Thanks.

7. NyM

NyM Guest

SSI makes a big difference...

And that is the reason im not gonna pay 5.5 mil for my bokuto to buy it back ^^
  8. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I have said it before and I will say it again that thing is not worth 5.5 mil. Its probably not even worth 1 mil. If you refer back to his original selling thread someone said it and nailed it; I have seen people using better throw away Bok's that to pay 5.5 mil for this.
  9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    300k for bracelet, plus I'll use it as a throw away! :-D

Also don't use a weap without HLD, you'll get owned.
  10. Weakling

Weakling Guest

How much you looking to get for the Bokuto Red?
  11. Weakling

Weakling Guest

I agree that not having HLD is deffinetly a weakness, but I just need a Bokuto to get me back up and running right now considering I just came back to UO.