1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying a guild stone

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking for one with a very RP'ish name, preferably something relating to UO history, such as an occurence, a place, a name, or event something having to do with an event or something or someone out of an event.

For instance I currently have one that reads

Restorers of the Relvinian Order [RRO]

Something along these lines, if you have something that you think will fit what I want please pm or icq me with the name, the acronym, the price, and the shard.

Thanks!

2. heheheh i not selling one i just wanted to clasp on to this post with my fingertips lol!!

I personally would like to own a guildstone - always have liked them - started my guild when guildstones were no longer available [​IMG]

Anyhow if anyone has some on europa for sale that the original poster doesnt want - (i not here to steal his business)

then please let me know too [​IMG] ty

.P.S. there is one guildstone i am particularily interested in - the guild was called EoD if anyone has this on the europa shard pls pls pls let me know if u will sell it - dont know if guild still going or if it has defunked now

ty again

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I completely love the Lone Llama Riders one!

I wish you were on Europa... [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well the ones listed below are the ones I'm most drawn to, and since I play on LS, the LSU stone would most likely be my prefered, with the next being the HOP stone.

LSU - Lake Superior United

HOP - Holy Order of Paladins
    PoC - Paladins of Cove
    DDL - The dark draconic legion
    N|S - Nemesis of Shadow