1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying all your "Blackrock Infected" boxes and looking for soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Giggles, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

As the title says. I am offering 1mill per box. I am trying to re-acquire my husbands set that he lost due to his house falling when we quit the game. I have some duplicate names I am willing to trade for others.

Also as a side note, he lost over 30 full soulstones as well in his idoc. If you have any soulstones for a Taito, Easly, Roomfortwo, Pirotess, John, Sin, Peccatum, Bronze boots, Emerus Warcrown, Kerilic, Hyperion, Boah or Smithtrunks please contact me.

5 Soulstones have already been returned to the new soulstone library and thank you whomever donated them! His house was a keep in fel N/E of Brit if that helps.

Thank you!

ICQ 375-739-774

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You're welcome...

Giggles likes this.
  3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: