1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying All Your Normal Wood, 10 Per Piece... Need Millions :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Jan 25, 2008.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

2. why you need so much boards?! [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

why you need so much boards?! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he is working on his carpal tunnel syndrome, a/k/a Heartwood carpentry quests. [​IMG]

-Skylark

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No need for carpal tunnel with that.

I guess I need to start checking heartwood regularly with my bomber!

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Wont be doing it any time soon... to much school and work to be done first [​IMG] just getting the supplies so i can sit there for a week stright with 22 pots of coffee, a few blunts, and a bottle of grey goose!

6. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The UO gods spoke to him so he's building an arc. And that requires alot of wood. JSV has agreed to tame two of every animal and now they are just bidding their time. Were all gonna die cause we can't swim very well. I'm on to his plans. Why you think JSV got all those tamers, and never come out of the house! They are all working together to build the arc and are planning on launching it sometime in 2012. Yup, take my word for it. The great flood is coming!! Thanks goodness im a pirate muahahaha, maybe i can pillage them out at sea when that happens...

7. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

alright, that was funny.

8. Rilla

Rilla Guest

*giggles*

That's pretty funny.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

You've been watching Evan Almighty haven't you?

10. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The UO gods spoke to him so he's building an arc. And that requires alot of wood. JSV has agreed to tame two of every animal and now they are just bidding their time. Were all gonna die cause we can't swim very well. I'm on to his plans. Why you think JSV got all those tamers, and never come out of the house! They are all working together to build the arc and are planning on launching it sometime in 2012 . Yup, take my word for it. The great flood is coming!! Thanks goodness im a pirate muahahaha, maybe i can pillage them out at sea when that happens...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dec 21, 2012 when the Maya's "Long Count" calendar marks the end of a 5,126-year era