1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying and Selling from this Forum

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Setnaffa, Apr 15, 2009.

?

Should Buying and Selling be allowed in the Napa Forum?

1. Yes! Allow posts for buying and selling anything in any quantity on the Napa Shard

16 vote(s)
    55.2%
  2. Yes! Buy and selling unique items (houses, pets, specific weapons, etc.)

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. No. Buying and selling should be confined to the Trade Forums.

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've been moving a few posts about buying or selling things, but I wanted to know from the Napa Community if you want to allow folks to post buying and selling here (as long as it doesn't get out of hand) or force everyone to use the Trade Forums. Simple Poll.

Select the first choice if you would like to allow wholesale buying and selling here. This would include resources, arties, BOD rewards, houses, pets, etc.

Select the second choice if you would like to allow posts for houses, specific items (such as the request for a runebook dye tub), or special weapons or armor (crafted or looted. No arties).

Select the third choice if you want me to continue moving buy/sell posts to the trade forums.

2. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I would rather look here in the Napa forums. I don't think we are to huge of a community where the posts would be overwhelming.

:)

3. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ya let em post here (myself included) :danceb:

4. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I voted:

No. Buying and selling should be confined to the Trade Forums.

Why? Because I don't want the Napa Forum spammed into oblivion and having to rummage through the detrious to find posts I actually want to read.

Just my (2c)

5. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

We voted on this once before on the old forums and Zig Zag agreed to let us have at least some amount of buying/selling on this forum. My opinion hasnt changed since then. I don't go to the trade forums, I come to this forum for everything Napa. Its not like we even have a "Napa Trade Forum" anymore, due to it not having enough traffic in the first place.

(and ya ... now I have to go chase down my post to see if there were any new answers to it)

6. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

well by judgeing by the list of post on the napa forum some of them on the list on the first page have not been commented on in 3 days or more so why not allow it. if it gets out of hand like rogul fears then so be it. :)