1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Buying and Selling *updated*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lexx Merlin, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Buying: Blues and Pinks for - Tinkering, Fletching, Inscription, Lumberjacking, Necro, SS, Stealing, Magery.

Selling a lesser wolfgang ruby for 750k

A fully trained 4.1 star Greater Dragon - 4mil or trade for some lower lvl vet reward tubs or heritage tokens.
    petstat.jpg

please feel free to reply to this thread, send a pm or message me via ICQ @ 33502723

#1 Lexx Merlin, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  2. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Do you have any crappy GDs? Can't afford your high end prices, but if you have some non-trained beginner dragons, I'd love to look at them. Drop them on a Magencia Vendor and I know I might buy a few.

-Val'lyn

3. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

I don't really tame many lower end greater dragons. I prefer to just have better ones in circulation.

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Val I have a gd with 900+ hp, 80 phys and 80 fire, and maybe 120 Magery / 120+ wrestling? I'd have to dbl check, it only rates a 3.6 because of other resists but it should be a very useable Dragon if you are interested. I'm willing to trade it for random stuff. PM me if you are interested.

5. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

updated list