1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Animal Taming/Lore alacritys!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

1 mil for the set.

pm/post/icq - 310357344

2. I have this set for 1.1 mil

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

thanks but no thanks I got a set for a millon I appreciate the offer though. Maybe next time.

*tips hat* [​IMG]

4. Lol, I am sure.

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Rilla did in occlo was very nice, ty [​IMG] but Im glad you think your the only one with alacritys... and the only who wont do business with me. WRONG might be thinking of a guildmate of yours.

6. yeap yeap, got ya, hehe

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

good job trying to weasel another mil out of ur guildy saying i was bidding on them privatly on icq.... i got a good chuckle out of that

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Let it go fellows.

9. I will do as kelmo says, and not tell him about all your q's to us

10. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles*

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Let it go fellows.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did when I said no thanks I found some, he felt the need to proceed... [​IMG]

*waves goodbye to idicko*

12. wow, best you can do is spell my name with your favorite popsicle?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

get a grip puffy

14. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

I see you found yours how does idico like it?

15. LOL, still cant touch my come back clown. Nice try tho

16. WOW, see what happens to a post when puffy gets toasted in a reply? They let it die and jump on another, tee hee hee.

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

WOW, see what happens to a post when puffy gets toasted in a reply? They let it die and jump on another, tee hee hee.

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy your day on the boards time to do the family thing. and Ive lost as many computers as krystal. ONE. Im on my 2nd and claim the same stance she does. [​IMG]

And srsly idicko i pray evey night for judgemental people like yourself who say alot of stuff without thinking it through clearly or having just cause... Its ok you though Im sure youll find a way to take my words out of context so lemme simplify for ya.

I play the game for fun and rarely get upset... Im not greedy and would do anything to help a guildmate so.... Yes I guess I am a good guy... Some people like you love to live in the past where they were on cloud 9... its 2008 dude... move along.

Like is this guy serious, and all of his burns so he says dont do anything but make me laugh... Im a stoner remember....

D
    O
    W
    N
    W
    A
    R
    D

S
    P
    I
    R
    A
    L

When you start stopping to the levels of the people you say are such lowly people I think you should invest in a few mirrors and move out of that glass house.

18. Hehe, still dreaming of your favorite! I love it. Son, you have much to learn in life. You will see as you get older. Further, keep Qing people telling them "man, see me causing drama on the boards?" LOL, this is the best you can do???????tee heee heee