1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying any colour cu, 10 mil

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by sinalong, Sep 17, 2008.

1. sinalong

sinalong Guest

Hi all, Iam looking to buy a cu on europa any colour untrained is fine but with great resists and stats. I have 10 mil to spend so reply here or icq 110593329...oh any idea what i should get for my gold

2. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

look for a cu with at least 580 hits and fire and poison resists should at least be 40. id give you one for free...but your not on cats. :sad4:

3. sinalong

sinalong Guest

Thanks for reply, thinking of giveing up search, maybe i should just go for a red or black cu regardless of stats any idea what a red cu with half decent stats go for on europa

4. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ive seen them go for 1-2 mil on legends and cats....so maybe around that range. less if the resists are not great.

5. sinalong

sinalong Guest

thanks againe for the reply, think i will change request to buying a red cu and will pay 2 to 10 mil depending on stats,resists etc.

6. sinalong

sinalong Guest

ok now have something to aim for a red cu that beats this one, for which i will pay 5 to 10 depending how much better..

hp 548
    str 609
    int 290

phy 65
    fire 39
    cold 72
    poi 37
    eny 77