1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Archery 120 PS.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Albertus, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Please send me PM with price and vendor location if possible.

Thank you in advanced.
  2. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I got one on my vendor come and get it. 120k, it says 10000 blank scrolls but really it is a 120 archery scroll.
  3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Geez a 120 archery scroll for 120k? Is that the norm price or was that just a buddy price? I would like one atn that price also.
  4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I guess you did not get the joke, or lack comprehension skills, or both.
  5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

If dumb people don't know they're dumb and think they're smart instead, they will get annoyed by the supposedly "dumb" people they deal with when they don't understand them.
  6. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You have done this dance many of time with many a partners, sorry I don't dance. You are an idiot so stop replying to posts which have no bearing on you at all. It is a sad tired act from a sad tired child, sleepy time now. Now take your nap. :sad2::sad2::sad2:
  7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Perhaps you should consider not starting things you're not ready to finish? I rarely start things but I always finish them. Now if it's all the same with you I'll have that nap now.