1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying blank scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Jaimes, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

I'm looking to buy some blank scrolls, sadly my red cannot buy his own. I don't know exactly how many I need, I am not rich so it depends on the price. 1-2k is a good starting point :)

Reply here or PM and I will give you my contact info.

P.S. Scribe/mages any good now? I am too lazy to work Necromancy up again, so I am thinking about finishing off Inscription and being a scribe mage..
  2. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I put a commodity deed of 1k scrolls on my skara vendor for you. If you or anyone else needs more let me know.
  3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Oh .. I hit ye reg vendor again yesterday. Got tired of the lazy npcs in Moonglow factions not restockin quick enough for me. All my GH GC GP sold out 3x yesterday ! lol NEED REGS ! MORE REGS ! lol
  4. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Got 'em, thanks!

Anyone have an opinion on whether scribe mages suck or rock now? I wanted to play a mage template that wouldn't need to use a weapon, because getting my Swords of Prosperity disarmed when I was a Necro/Mage meant that a dexer could wreck me in 2 seconds flat. (Plus, I couldn't drink potions without disarming, so poisoners especially destroyed me.) I don't know what other mage template would be good to play on Siege besides scribe mage.
  5. Blindside

Blindside Guest

parry mage, necro
  6. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

So a parry mage, do you just run a shield and no spellbook?
  7. Blindside

Blindside Guest

yes...if your good with disarm rearm macro then run a book
  8. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I keep my regs vendor well stocked. Never out for more than 24 hours if i can help it.