1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Blaze Cloth!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to get around 1,000 blaze bloth to make clothing...

I dont know the going rate so if you have any and can help than put out a price.

pm/post/icq - 310357344

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

i need about 200 pieces as well!

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i cut up my blaze cloth and use it to rez my little o horse when you own it! otherwise i would have some to sell ya.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Pfft [​IMG]
    you should really stop that "all-blaze-[censored]" [​IMG]
    i want some ice blue!! yeah...

5. The price is fairly high. One must use high end leather and high end deeds. Also when you turn in you only have a 20% chance of getting blaze cloth.

6. prostkr

prostkr Guest

ill sell some for 75k per 100......i have close to 500 right now, should have the full 1k tonite

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I "had" more blaze cloth, after that story night at shire, you had mentioned ya wanted a better blaze bandanna ...so I went to make one some cut cut clip clip ...I felt they sucked so I cut them up to put back into the pile to try again and well.................... am lots shorter of blaze cloth now..still not happy with the bandannas..soooooooooooooo think ya need a reg hat over a bandanna for better %%%%%%%%%%%%%%% overall in any cloth colors. I made me one floppy and it ended up more a godhat. [​IMG] GO FIGURE the dev team is anti bandannas unless it a burglers or some foo thing.

Anyways I have 'a lot less blaze cloth. now..but I did try to make a spiffier bandanna with my 120 tailoring 100 lore etc etc.. meh !

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The price is fairly high. One must use high end leather and high end deeds. Also when you turn in you only have a 20% chance of getting blaze cloth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. There are only a few junk footwear deeds that give you L5 cloth as a reward. Most of the other BoDs that give L5 cloth are components in barbed runic kit larges or other very valuable rewards. I typically paid around 30K per 50 when I bought it off vendors...when I could find anyone selling it.

-Skylark

9. prostkr

prostkr Guest

i did a round of blaze gathering.....i have 1200 to sell 75k per 100 blaze....ill give Puffy till tonite to contact me on his 1000 if he doesnt ill toss it on my vendor for anyone who may need some.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ya iwill just been busy... contact me via icq 310357344