1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Bloodwood...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nico, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Nico

Nico Guest

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

How much you need?
    I'd be willing to part with some but it won't be cheap.

icq 75997319

3. Nico

Nico Guest

anyone else?

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You won't find anyone else. Maybe next time you won't be so quick to accuse me of things over icq when I'm the only one that can provide what you need. 2badsosad!

5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

nico you cant buy bloodwood when im looking to buy bloodwood!!!

6. Nico

Nico Guest

^^ look at post times =)

7. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

*glares* okay you win this time But the next battle is mine!

8. Nico

Nico Guest

*bows* Much respect...

9. Nico

Nico Guest

If you look at your icq logs youll see that i was heartbroken...:loser:

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If you notice my vendor I don't sell bloodwood. So if people are posting they need it over and over and over for more then a month now don't expect me to sell it for bargain basement pricing especially to an ass like you.
    I don't need the gold I have more then you will ever have so NBD, GL in your quest you won't find any.

11. Nico

Nico Guest

Angry much?Check your icq logs and see how heartbroken i was...:loser:

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Your called me all sorts of names on icq lol, I'd say you were angry but that wouldn't be your style right? Thats why you have no guildmates, post about a game you don't like and complain about templates you can't understand.

13. Nico

Nico Guest

Better read your icq log one more time or you just shooting a koc again?I have no guildmates becuase i choose not too ive been a loner on this server a long time cant find a real guild just asskissing,lying,lames...but you was in waka you know all about that...as for understanding templates i understand them perfectly just watch what koc runs and then you know whats gimp-tamers...as for posting about a game i dont like sure i do its the best thing out but it has flaws..once DF comes out ill be gone...then youll still be pvpin in luna beating your chest thinking your a god when most of the real pvpers left long ago...thats why you stuck to the prodo shard so long then once waka had a zerg you came over and was the laughing stock on the server for many months...

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

nope your not butt hurt at all

15. Nico

Nico Guest

You related to kat?You make about as much sense...:gun:

16. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just out of curiosity, what's yer beef with WAKA? Did we run a train on yer BF or something?