1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Blue Beetles

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Endrik, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Im looking to buy 2 or 3 Blue Beetles. Please drop me an ICQ or reply here if you can tame some for me, and how much you charge. Thanks. ICQ 252562606

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

They take 3 control slots, so you can only have 1 out at any given time. One to use and spare for the stable for those times when you can't get a vet appointment any time soon after a mishap is a good idea. I am curious as to why you would want more than 2. You would not be able to swap out if you had 2 beetles in the stable.

-Skylark

3. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Holler at me tonight, and I'll tame a couple for you.

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ya, I want 2 on my fencer to help with collecting leather. I know you can only have one at a time out of stable, but I would like to be using one while the other is bonding, and im not too optimistic about not getting PK'd during that whole week. So 2 to be safe. And I have 2 accounts, so a third beetle for my other char. This way if I do get killed during the week it takes to bond, I have another beetle at the ready and dont have to risk losing my bonding one. ; )