1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Bulk Regs

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Smurcoch, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

If anyone has bulk regs for sale, please icq me at 32198726 or provide me with a vendor location with them.

I'm looking to get at least 60K of each mage reg.
  2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
    I dont think you will find alot of vendors selling regs. Best to just get the regs yourself. I use to sell them, but i kept getting wiped out and it seemed all I was doing in game was buying regs. Sorry.
  3. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

yah, I hear ya there....

In my old castle, I had 120-180K of each, but then my castle is no longer owned by this account, so I assume it either fel, or I transfered it and can't remember that. Chances are it fel.

Someone got some great stuff....
  4. I've got 60k of each reg that I can spare, but since I don't normally sell regs, I don't know what they would sell for?
  5. SLACK

SLACK Guest

I believe the going rate is one fishsteak per thousnad regs....
  6. Raw or cooked? I've got plenty of both, but raw ones can at least be donated to the library!
  7. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

I actually found someone that knew someone to put reg vendors up in fel and I got enough regs now...

I appreciate everyone's reply.

If it only cost raw fish steaks, I would be on my boat daily getting some fish.