1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Buying Bullfish

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by cazador, May 20, 2013.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Buying bulk Bull Fish on Chesapeake if you know anyone selling or are selling hit me up here in PM paying a mil per 1k

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bullfish in bulk?? I shudder at the thought of how long it would take to reel in 1000 bullfish. Not to mention the danger and number of spots that can be actually fished. Now 1000 bullfish steaks may not take forever, but even that amount is daunting.

Not a troll, just a thought.. :)

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh I didn't know :/ guy in vent was saying he was getting a bunch of steaks per fish and has like 200 steaks in 20min..didn't realize how lucky he probably got :/

4. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It's a dangerous place to fish, and it's a rare fish.

5. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The question is, how much is it worth to increase Melee Damage by 5 for 300 seconds?

If that increase can help significantly to win a PvP fight or help kill a tough monster with a Sampire or some other melee fighter well, then I think that 1,000 gp for a bull fish steak (i.e. 1,000,ooo gp/1,000 steaks = 1,000 gp) is way but way too low, IMHO....

#5 popps, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013