1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying bush, sword, and spirit alacrities!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Have magery ones to trade!

3. KVJ

KVJ Guest

800k for the spirit. And why the swords alac? To bring you to 70? I tried all the infinite possibilities of the log out and log in for a gain, but it won't instantly log my character out unfortunately. Did I miss something?

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Imo, you missed something. This method isn't 100% by any means:

-Have 2 chars, one that will initiate combat, one working rot.
    -Agressor has 120 defense/melee skill, 120 Parry, 45 DCI, and 80 dex/stam is ideal.
    -Rot char has no HCI on, so when attacked, hopefully you MISS the agressor.
    -Waa'laa, if you missed said target, you can hide and insta log out.

Again, isn't 100%, but it's damn nice if you only do it once in a blue moon.

5. KVJ

KVJ Guest

lol.

Appreciate the feed back. However, your right. It's not guaranteed you will gain each time, which really does blow. Thanks for the break down.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hmm? You pretty much will "gain" everytime, just sucks when you do physically hit back and have to wait out the 2 mins!

7. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Your right. My fault. I meant you aren't guaranteed you will log out every time. Thanks again.