1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Castle/Keep in Excellent Location

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior Trade' started by dragonlucky7, Aug 8, 2009.

1. dragonlucky7

dragonlucky7 Guest

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a castle in a secluded, minimal spawn location. Being near landmarks is a plus but not a requirement. I am willing to compromise a bit if the price is right, and may even consider purchasing a keep if its location is prime. Which facet the castle/keep is on isn't really that important to me.

My ICQ is 241-75-873. Please feel free to me PM here or inquire through ICQ for more details.

Thanks in advance!

2. baewolff

baewolff Guest

i have a keep for sale semi furnished with some arties for 45 mill obo location is on road near wind and shrine near desert an mountains near wind north west of britain past the swamp and headed south west my icq is 341-596-941 not sure if its the best location but it has low spawn jus a few brigands an ogres once in while mostly gypsys

3. dragonlucky7

dragonlucky7 Guest

Still looking around. Bump.