1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Castle: Tram or Fel, 100-300m

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by Clops, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Looking to purchase a castle on Legends.

Tram or Fel, no real preference. I'm looking to spend anywhere between 100 & 300 mil depending on location.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling one, and we can set a time to meet in game.

Thanks!

Jade

2. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hmm, wow price must have gone WAY up on Legends.

Around 6-7 Months ago you could get em' for around 40-50m. obviously more if the location was good.

Give me a few days and I'll buy one for around 40, and sell it to ya for 300 though! muahaha.

3. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Yeah, they normally sell for much less, except I've been searching for one for months now, and no one seems to be selling. If you can find one in a good location and get it for a cheap amount, I'll be happy to pay double, or more, what you paid for it. And 300m would be for an ideal location: very little if any other houses around, little spawn, near water or on an island or near some landmark. The spot North of Vesper right above the road was where my last castle was. No one could place in front and the plains narrowed behind it. Something along those lines would be great.

Let me know if you find one. :>