1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying cloth/horned/barbed leather and bones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by prostkr, Apr 19, 2008.

1. prostkr

prostkr Guest

paying top prices, icq me 224308474 send me a message even if im offline ill respons as soon as i can.

2. prostkr

prostkr Guest

still buying.....get to work!!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

there was someone from NEW at luna trying to sell bulk resources tonight

4. prostkr

prostkr Guest

TY Mechanic, i guess ill try and hang out in luna for a few tonite.....

5. RathofLS

RathofLS Guest

LoL, Im seeling the bones , I have almost another 6k , but I aslo have the 10k Ive been holding for you. Dont know if you remember but You were the second contact on my PM list. from my first offer. so I set aside 10k for you. if you still need them I will be on after 6pm est.

6. are these the bones from serpents, or wisps, and is there a difference? Does demon bone work, and where do you get those? I need some work, but dont know the particulars.

7. RathofLS

RathofLS Guest

Bines come from serpents adn undead stuff, but the easiest, and trust me whne I say easy I mean YOU will got blind from it and bored outta your head, are the Shadow wisps at spirituality

8. prostkr

prostkr Guest

need coth in a bad way......pm or q me