1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying coconut trees, date palm trees and yucca trees

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Shelleybean, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Please PM me your shard and price. Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Buying these at the 5 million they are currently going for is a steal. Coconut trees will probably level off around 20 million each. Same for Date Palm. The Yucca Tree is probably going to be around 30-50 million.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yucca on ls in luna atm for 25m

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

My problem is finding someone that actually wants to sell. I thought I had a seller but all I've gotten is the run around. Do you know of a specific vendor I can go to or know of someone selling the trees? (any shard)

Thanks

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw tall palm trees on Baja vendors today .. 15 mil to 20 mil. Think I saw 4 of them on vendors

6. i got a date palm on europa going spare pm me and we seeif we can sorta price out:)

7. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

I just sold the 2 spare Date Palm on my vendor on Oceania for 8 mil each. I'm so lucky to actually loot 6. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i got a coconut on cats and 3 of them to sell on baja...all green.

9. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Thanks all, I believe I have a deal worked out with someone. [​IMG]

10. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks all, I believe I have a deal worked out with someone. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever respond to someone over Stratics Private Message system and they didn't get the message? I sent Shelley a replied message on 11/27 and she never responded back, so guess what? She sends me a rude message today and puts me on her ignore list so I can't respond. Some people lack the courtesy and decency to give people a second chance to find out their side of the story. I would have been happy to give her my business.

11. matthew123

matthew123 Guest

i have one yucca,10 green coconuts and one black coconut trees if you give me a good price they are yours im on napa but i can transfer them

12. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i have one yucca,10 green coconuts and one black coconut trees if you give me a good price they are yours im on napa but i can transfer them

[/ QUOTE ]

People have been giving you good offers you don't respond to anyone. Don't knwo what prices you are thinking, perhaps too much.

13. I'm currently buying a Yucca on Chessy. ICQ me your price 11194774.

And how do you get palm and date trees to spawn again?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 2 Date Trees on Sonoma. Price is 25m both or 15m for one. or Rift Stone for both.

210-378-401

15. Guest

Guest Guest

still palm trees for sale on Baja and a date one as well....all seem to hover between 15-18 mil.

16. matthew123

matthew123 Guest

greatlakes has some coconut for 16 mill vendor name barney rubble its on search uo