1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying courage

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

200k per on violet courages hero or regular

icq 75997319

2. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Seems pretty low, as you sell them for 300k-400k on your vendor.

Way to take advantage of the economy. I have one for 350k, not dyed. You want it? 200k, is way to low for that hot item.

3. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea seirous 200k?

I pay 250k each violet of courage evil or non

4. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I stumbled on your vendor looking for Elmer Fudds house and found nothing but over priced artifacts. I would never pay that outrageous price when I can just kill your members for it. And sell it back for a fair price.

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

i've got a bag of about 65+ hero runics / arties if you wanna trade for evil ****.

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) I've never sold a vc on any of my vendors
    b) people rarely wear vc's and even less wear hero vc's
    c) nothing on my vendor is over 300k so by your standards that is not over-priced
    d) stop trolling my thread, if you don't like the price don't sell them
    e) **** off

7. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Rofl,

Im just saying, 200k for that price you are offering is ridiculous. And your most likely going to sell it on your vendor for 400k. So gimme a break.

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I make about 10m profit a month from buying/selling items. It's a big BIG part of this game. I once bought an item blessed orny on prodo for 40m and flipped it for 110. This is life. If you DON'T flip items, you're an idiot.

9. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Well a lot of us on here are not trying to make money to pay for real life stuff. But if you want to take advantage of another player by selling an item for a higher price, more power to you. But I will let users know that this price for a violet courage is too low. Go ahead if you want to buy it. I'm just letting other users know the awareness of this ridiculously low price.

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I don't sell any gold, I buy lots of pretty items.

11. razic

razic Guest

flipping items sure beats pvm!

12. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Well a lot of people I know on here do. So I suspected maybe thats how you pay for your hobby. But uhm, seeing the insane collection you have, I think I saw about 32 sammy helms. I don't see why you need to hoard all the items. Must be a fetish, meh.

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If you think I'm going to buy VC's for 200k and flip them for 300k for 100k profit your on drugs. As don't have the lockdown space for 1m checks as it is. The last thing I want is more gold.

14. HaHa

HaHa Guest

If you need help storing that gold, lemme know

15. Goron

Goron Guest

When I read "buying courage" I thought maybe you were trying to get some courage to have your character actually fight rather than staying hidden and stealthing everywhere, relying on your dragon to do everything for you...

but, seeing as that's not the case... I'll just mention that I will pay 250k per evil/normal courage...

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You stay in the house and/or behind your 100 man alliance and I'll solo on a character that can hide and stealth and pwn you 75v1.

17. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else find the topic "buying courage" amusing?

-Skylark

18. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

We are off to see the wizard...

19. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Reserve your brain now! :D

-Skylark