1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Dyiamos Helmets As Many As You Have!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Feb 18, 2008.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

PM Me we'll talk thx!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What are they ?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Probably more. I wouldn't sell mine that cheap because it's one of the truly useful tok minors.

4. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

can always buy assassin's armour [​IMG]

5. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I never said I was paying any Cheap Price for it... I'll pay a decent amount I just need alot of them [​IMG] Anyone have any PM me if your interested in Selling... Ed I need 10 SSI on one piece of armor does the assasin stuff have that?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

assasin armor has 5% ssi on each piece and contain 4 pieces, but ssi is capped at 60%, so with 40 on armor u can use full assasin armor set or craft woodland armor with heartwood....

7. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I just need to get to 50% SSI and still have enough armor to get good resists...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

no what u need to do is start pvping... and quit gimping it up like verum...

9. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I havent been on in like 2 weeks, so go away with ur trash talken mace comboing artied out monkey ass [​IMG] I have new guys in the training so dont worry ill gimp ur asss another way you can complain about that one soon to.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Storytime...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have fault in previous post... u can get 40 ssi from weapon and +10 ssi from two pieces of assasin armor or crafted heartwood woodland armor...heartwood armor has random chance to have +5 ssi or +10 di and good resists

12. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

problem with heartwood is i need it to be meddable... assasin armor will work but like u said ill need two pieces and the resists arent that great on it. But thanks for the info i can probably use with some horned kits armor