1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying East facing Stone Anvil Recipe [Nevermind!]

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat SP, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

ICQ 220-571-153

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the South facing recipe is the only one in the game currently.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think the South facing recipe is the only one in the game currently.

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

Kat, if that is indeed the case...plan B...I will come up with an alternative.

-Skylark

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I remember Sissy and I trying very hard to get that one and it seemed to be pretty rare, but I think she may have ended up with one. Can't swear to it though.

I think Patty tried pretty hard to get all the recipes too! Patty - If you see this, will you check to see if you have it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

There is no recipe, sorry. You can get the actual deed, as a very very rare drop from the quests, but that's all.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

How silly! Oh well, plan B it is.

8. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Thanks Duncan!! Now that I think about it, it may have been one of the statues we had difficulty with, that she ended up getting.

9. I tried hard for the recipes for about two weeks. After that, I couldn't take it anymore. [​IMG] I haven't tried to get any since!!

I know I have the South-facing recipe. Can they be turned? Did you just want the recipe or do you need an anvil? I think I have a shadow colored one, just not sure which way it faces. I'll check for you.

*ACK* I really need to make sure I am logged in before I post!!

10. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Way to hack enigmas account

11. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I'm not sure if the anvil's can be turned. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say no, just based on the fact that they can be made in both directions. I could be wrong on that too, though! heh

The east facing anvil is needed for the Aeric Horn Memorial. The recipe [if one existed] or the stone anvil itself would work! [​IMG]

Skylark - Can the sword be turned so we can use the south anvil?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I actually tried turning both sword and placed south facing anvil before I requested the east facing one. It was a no-go on both, with a message "you can't turn that". [​IMG]

-Skylark

13. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a shadow-colored anvil facing south, if you want it. I've turned in a lot of smithy bods since the changes, and I think I got only a couple of anvil deeds. I'll dig around and see if I can find any others. I would offer to make you any colored anvil you want, but I gave away all of my stone.

14. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

<blockquote><hr>

Way to hack enigmas account

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not hacking if you live in the same house!! [​IMG]

15. imported_Falon of Eldor

Edit; *blushes*. Somehow I got it wrong..again. I dont have the right anvil. My apologies.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

you can craft anvils with the special woods in both directions, it's the stone one that's a problem, so yes, you could quite easily have a bloodwood anvil, east.

you could even craft one in oak and dye the deed with tokuno dyes I think