1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying EM items, rares and the other oddities

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Symma, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thought I'd try my luck after yesterdays Big Crumble.

If you had anything before, or were lucky enough to find something yesterday then please let me know :)

Will be happy to discuss prices etc

Now if I hadn't just got distracted by a keep on Ice Island I might have got the Dwarven Tool.... grrrr

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I got blastIng powder and some pick axe

3. Kattepis666

Kattepis666 Guest

Tot some Earrings and necklaces with nightsight and protection charges. Just tot back to uo but the last time i played uo they where rare.

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Yep hehe I remember. I gated out to check on another at Ice Island and thought I had a little bit more time lol.

Anyway, I'm after the Sturdy Dwarven Tool (the pick axe). Got the Blasting Powder already.

PM me if you're interested in selling it.

And Kattepis666, those earrings are good for clean up points. Not what I'm after but you might want to turn them in (you can evaulate the points before committing if you're unsure).

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure on price. I'd prefer a trade, I need some replicas and such!

6. Symma

Symma Certifiable

I'll have a look. Most of the stuff I banked when cleaning my house were EM items and the such.

Let me see what I might have.

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Glad I never created any items during the brief time I was the Siege EM. Seeing these items traded, sold and bought is not why they were created in the first place...la

8. Symma

Symma Certifiable

I've never had any dealings or run ins with you ingame or on these forums. You could have just avoided this thread if you 'feel' so strongly.

9. TheScoundrelRico

Yep, I could have, but chose not to. No intention on hurting your efeelings, but felt it was a good place to voice my opinion. I thought that was a reason to post here.

*fyi: I played Siege for quite awhile. I have to assume that you have gotten started in the last couple of years. Enjoy the shard, it was my last stop before closing my accounts...la

10. Symma

Symma Certifiable

I know who you are Rico, I've been here long enough.

You've got a whole forum dedicated to Rares and there cross-sharding travels for billions of golds to scowl at.

I'm just trying to build a little museum with Siege history that is always open to the public. Thats all I want to do. Not forcing anyone to part with items they earned in an event.

11. TheScoundrelRico

Talk with the current EM. They should be able to provide a permanent, public location for a shard museum. I was looking at putting one together before I left the job.

By doing that, you will be able to have a place where these items can be placed without worrying about a house going IDOC. Crazy Joe used to have a great shard museum outside of the Brit Graveyard before he quit. You may want to ask around to see if you can find the people who were able to salvage any of that stuff...la