1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Event Obi

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have no clue what mods these have or price. My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There are 2 versions one has + 10 focus the other + 5 focus....The +10 focus version there is only one of I believe, and I know there are at least several of the +5 version. Other than that I don't remember exact mods or numbers. I believe its called Obi Di Onse or something along those lines as well. There's one of each versions at Manticore's museum if I'm not mistaken.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I am lookingfot one of the +5 Focus ones.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

also xel naga doesnt have one at his museum, so i'm not sure where yr wife saw one

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It was Manticore's.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL?? [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It was a game of Simon Says.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL?? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

She lets my buy what I want, so now its her turn [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

*trips and falls*

Man that bump hurt

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I need one!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    It was a game of Simon Says.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Isn't that what she said?