1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying evil Decor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nico-SP, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

True black (mutant) plants, and dark red plants, the ones that are sort of the color of dried blood (not the bright red ones).

minor artifact Candelabra of Souls

ICQ me if you have these items 379247216

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just an FYI:

Black crystal spire = obsidian pillar from the shadow housing collection (9th AE gifts) the one that looks like this:

[​IMG]

-Skylark

3. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

C'mon people i cant get my vampire Castle done with out these items then ill take it on helpless people...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like ye have a deco emergency ! [​IMG]

Do not forget the use of black cloth goza mats and blood reward bod cloth goza mats on floors or teleporters or as mats by beds etc. aside from the uo rugs the black or shadow reward cloth or blood reward cloth as mats.. well ..they do look spiffy.

I can check some of my things I usually have one bedroom done up in white marble, lg red elfy bed, with black white and red deco in the bedroom, I like the color combo. I may have an Overdose of the dark red plants possibly some black ones too, some obs. spires and so forth from that collection. I will look, when I log in later. Do ya have an iron maiden, bed of nails and those sorts of things ?

5. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 2 shadow fire pits Im not sure what they look like.

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have two shadow items tokens lying around somewhere.
    Dont know what they go for though.

7. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

icq me pls 379247216

8. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

i got my bloodwood thnx petra

9. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

got my 500 blood cloth...

10. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

thnx scuzz for the shadow tokens

11. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Whoever ICQ'ed me yesterday pls icq me back i must have deleted your name or not accepted it or something...