1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying exceptional dragon turtle

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Ged, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Ged

Ged Visitor

Hi folks,

Just resubbed yesterday. Would like to buy a dragon turtle with at least a 4.0 rating. Dont have an icq up yet. contact me in game as Ged or Devils Brew

2. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From the turtles I've got and the ones I have seen, I'd say your request is a pipedream. 3.6 is the highest i've seen, dunno how many it would take to get a 4.0 or better, ridiculous way to get these.

3. belkins1

belkins1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

out of 5 hatched i got a 4.3 nice one.. there is thread that discuss alot of peoples animal lore of there turtles. really its all about the RNG.. or luck =P If you would like a free one i have several.. there not like the one im keeping though. I got 2 more eggs in the incubator as we speak.

Dragon Turtle Stats, Resists, Skills

below is the one that im keeping and training so far.. pics are before tame and after tame.
    turtle2.png