1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying expensive item from player vendor question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by broketail, Feb 20, 2008.

1. broketail

broketail Guest

My bank account is finally to the point where I can shop for a couple items I really have wanted; Stormgrip, Jackal's Collar, etc... Do you need to have the gold in "pile" form or can it be in the form of checks. Just wonderin' as if I wanted a 120 Magery P.Scroll at around 12M, the gold piles wouldn't fit. Thanks for the help!

2. Checks are fine. Player vendors will take money from piles first, then the remaining amount from checks if there are not enough piles.

3. no offense intended...

make archer paladin and you can get an artefact for every 2 hours in the gauntlet.

(some shards faster, some slower...)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

no cash needed on you ... player vendors will deduct it from the bank (gold and check). they'll also tell you if there is insufficient funds to purchase should you get that far.

TIP when buying from NPC vendors:
    If the amount of the items being purchased from NPC vendors is in excess of 2000 gp, that amount will be deducted from your bankbox as well. Helps when you need boatloads of reagents!