1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying fabled fishing nets in bulk! I need lots.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Zandor, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Zandor

Zandor Sage

Buying fabled nets, as many as you have on atlantic or great lakes. Will pay well! Let me know please. ICQ: 66951056 thanks!

2. Zandor

Zandor Sage

3. Zandor

Zandor Sage

4. Crazy White Boy

Crazy White Boy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Lord Bishop

Lord Bishop Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have a bunch on catskills i can move to atlantic or gl which do you perfer? it will take me a few days of transfers when do you need them by? and how much are you paying? let me know icq 6212436

6. Zandor

Zandor Sage

I will pay well but not that much. Not when I am willing to buy hundreds.

7. Crazy White Boy

Than you need to pay on alternate servers. Cuz they go for 1.5-2m on Atl, and I sell ten to twenty plus per day @ 1m ea on my luna vendors/Atl. ( I also pay on alternate servers, and I vet shield them to atl ), but if your looking for izumo prices on atl, your "pay well" is my "stick it up your arse", grin*.

8. Zandor

Zandor Sage

I can buy them all over. And I can find them for 800k-1m on Atlantic vendors. Enjoy your vendor fees I suppose. *shrugs*

#8 Zandor, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  9. Crazy White Boy

The 800k one's were prolly my vendor when I was short a couple mil for a brac. However Now that I have obtained what I wanted, my prices on things that are a guaranteed sale, have returned to the norm.
    ie: Bgs Clearance, any1 who knows of it, knows I have pretty close to the cheapest prices, and the thing will not stay stocked. Being the fact that I in-game search every item, and make my prices 30-70% value of the results.
    Im not just some random jerk that runs his mouth, I actually pay attention to what things sell for.
    Maybe you do find some here and there for alternate shard prices, but that's one here, one there.
    I run through them constantly @ 1mil, it is a fair price, as when I do my in-game searches, I see them for 1.5+, Constantly.

#9 Crazy White Boy, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015