1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Fel Castle

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Jul 21, 2009.

1. This might get moved to the west coast thread, but hoping it doesnt since im not looking any where but on Origin.

Looking for a Fel or even Tram castle, if anyone is looking at selling one.

2. Cardiff!!!!! Sell me your castle! Yours is caddy carner from mine :):):) pwease????

3. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Selling my Castle in Fel. Asking 10 mil for it or i will trade for a transfer token. please ICQ me At 582 773 911 if you are interested and would like to look at it

I saw this post a couple of posts down from your is

4. Its already sold Gunner but thanks :)

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

OK ,rats, I thought I was going to be doing good.

6. I just got one in fel swamp near trinny do you know who owns the little house on hyiru plains ?? i think its someone in R

7. I'm not sure where you are talking about Arnie. Where is Hiryu Plains? I know someone in R just let his castle fall in the Trinny swamps, but I was looking for one elsewhere so didnt take it.

8. its the little house spot just north of the little hut where you enter the citadel i call it hyiru plains as a lot of them spawn there

9. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Pretty bad when we can pass up castle spots...

10. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

thats b/c castle in swamps sucks, glad i finally moved out of there

11. i move too much not even sure why i got other than to say i had a catsle now i can move on !!! so selling it cheap

12. Michael, normally I wouldnt pass on a castle spot, but the swamps have so much spawn. As it is, my crafter is constantly under attack when I recall into my current castle location.

13. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Deleted by me. Ar tis the voices I hear. Ive got to stop licking those toads

14. shhh Yellow Beard hehe, we already knew about it, but were hopin to keep it a secret from the rest of the shard :p

15. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I took care of the blabbermouth me lady. He'll be tellin his next lore to Capt. Jones hisself.

16. *whispers* I may be thinkin twice about stalking you.

17. Some one needs stalking ?? i am the stalker here !!!!

18. cardiff

cardiff Guest

Sorry, I love my house. :)

19. hehe Cant blame me for trying :p :)