1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying Forged Pardons

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Moon Cloud, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

I need 23. Please pm or message here so we can arrange a meet up time and place. tyvm

2. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

A quick P.S. .....

If I have to I will buy them one at a time, if thats all you have. ty

3. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

I really want to play here but not as a red. So please please please, help me get out into the game by helping me go blue again. I need 23 pardons please. Like I said, I will buy 1 at a time if I have to.

4. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

what does it matter what color you are? Come have some fun! Heck my wife and Giggles are even red now!

5. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

Like I said in another post, I don't want to play as a red because every Tom, **** & Harry can and will take pop shots at me because I am red. I have 1 suit and it will only take one person to take it from me. I want to play the game with out the worry of others bothering me because I am red. I didn't like it in the past and nothing will change how I feel about that.

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Your suit won't be much more safe on a blue outside town anyway

7. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

Still looking to buy Pardons please. ty