1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying Game time codes for UO gold

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Oct 14, 2012.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

40m for 1 month..125m for 3 months or 260m for 6 months :) Please PM or ICQ me if you can help, thanks.........best offer on the boards bar none....icq 267 208 357

#1 THP, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend

bump....would prefer the 6 months...maybe a lil bonus....on offer..although 260m is very indeed methinks

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

sorted thanks...........grats to ..''mr m''.... iam good to go for 6 more months.....i will never pay a dime for this game again...thanks to the silly event program... the Ems ARE basicaly printing UO gold....the last europa event one guy got 2 items ...not even a europa player either and sold them 3 days later for 1 billion gold ...are these really event momento trinkets????....read that again.......1 billion for a 1 hour event........NO....... READ THAT AGAIN............. IAM NOT JOKING...these silly events have a lease for printing uo gold just for the rares community......[.okies gets ready i will get flogged/flamed] ..... BUT PLEASE TELL ME IAM WRONG???..........PLEASE ADVISE ME THIS OK.....really???.....are u sure???????? a 1 hour event recalls 1 billion gold??????? for 1 player....[then theres the other so called 8 winners]...........THE SOONER IAM OUTTER HERE THE BETTER.......why not help me leave......if u dont like my views ....then buy all my stuff and iam ouuta here forever........icq me plz asap.......267208357....[whatever]

#3 THP, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  4. hellfight

hellfight Journeyman

is there a way to really purchase in game time codes for gold this post is rather old and i was just wondering if it is posible to get a 90 day code for gold

5. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

Have to agree with THP, the events on Europa have not been great - I had looting rights on the mobs for the last 10 [or there about] events and got absolutely zilch!

And yes I get the whole you shouldn't participate for a reward & supposed to be fun etc etc but, when you see the above happen regularly, then IMHO its very unfair and should be either one for all who spend the time at the event or nothing for everyone - also, if it is to stay as it is then rewards should be locked to the shard of origin.....

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I would have to disagree. I have attended the last 4 events on Europa and had 3 drops out of the 4 so I'm loving it! I also only go to events for the shiny. Most of the time there is so much other stuff going on its hard to even follow the story line. I just wait for the boss, do as much damage as I can and hope for the best.

I don't think Stratics allow this anymore. You probably could find somebody to sell you one for gold but make sure its somebody you trust as its an easy scam.

7. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

Congratz on the drops DJ. Of course there are going to be differing opinions on the above but, I think even if I had received a drop I would still feel that the system in it's current form is a tad unfair & not in the spirit of UO.

DJAd likes this.
  8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

It should be a drop for everyone or no drops at all in my opinion but that's a whole other thread!

Garrett. likes this.