1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying gold skull 200k :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

icq 310357344 pm or post pls... need asap [​IMG]

2. tx for quick and honest transaction.
    Dude- tho you are in another faction- this went quick and fair. Somewhere, you are getting a bad rap, unless you just LIKE it that way : )

3. TeleV

TeleV Guest

That was a quick wasted gold skull

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

5. how so? I bought for 70k, sold for 200k. Was a fair and quick transaction. Good in my book

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reading between the lines, it seems you made out OK on the deal, Alex.

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

spoke to soon?

gotta love it.

had a blast with the 20 of yall, i got some evil dyed artys totems and such for sale :p

8. It was fun but I gotta give you guys props for raiding twelve people with three?! I was expecting at least five more people to come off the boat. I sometimes pick fights I probly I can't win but not like that. The three of you wore large shoes =)

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

It was fun but I gotta give you guys props for raiding twelve people with three?! I was expecting at least five more people to come off the boat. I sometimes pick fights I probly I can't win but not like that. The three of you wore large shoes =)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, we knew we were going to die when we went, but screw it... I had fun and stuck around for a little....

Ended up getting a few peolpes loot but it was hard as hell to see in the dark with no in lor.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It was fun but I gotta give you guys props for raiding twelve people with three?! I was expecting at least five more people to come off the boat. I sometimes pick fights I probly I can't win but not like that. The three of you wore large shoes =)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, we knew we were going to die when we went, but screw it... I had fun and stuck around for a little....

Ended up getting a few peolpes loot but it was hard as hell to see in the dark with no in lor.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Tosses gm tinkered lantern on the ground in Doom, dbl clks on the lantern....*

"let there be light".

[​IMG]