1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying good mage sleeves or gloves no lrc or lmc needed.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Tye, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

I have max lrc and lmc and just need a good pair of gloves or sleeves to finish suit I really only need atleast 2 casting focus on the pieace with some other good mods.

2. Mooselisted

Mooselisted Seasoned Veteran

This is going to be a hard piece to find

3. Tye

Tye Sage

lol I figured it would be easy when lrc or lmc isn't needed but can still be on the pieace if it has good mods.

4. DJ Diddles

DJ Diddles Seasoned Veteran

You probably need to be a little more specific. Are you looking for dex? Are you capped HPI? Do you need additional eaters? "Good mods" is too vague.

5. Tye

Tye Sage

Yea im still kinda new but true.... I don't think I need stam on the mage suit eaters are nice a higher end pieace ya kno 20mil plus

6. Lins

Lins El Baja Panti
    Professional Premium Supporter High Rollers

there are plenty of pieces out there that have really nice mods like 15 %eaters, 8-10 mana increase ,2-3 %casting focus, 2-4 mana regen, 2-4-hp regen on the same item....who cares if it still has LMC or LRC on it as well and your capped. just use it. o.0

DJAd likes this.