1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Greater Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Bought Thanks Orbi

[​IMG]

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Bump*

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Bought Thanks Orbi

4. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Even when screening a pet KOC trys to scam the viewer...
    Notice the pets blessed itself (138 Dex is the key)
    Another classic wannabe bragging FAIL.
    And more proof of a tamer that cant EARN his own pets and has to PURCHASE the right to power. Next time you guys wanna cry about tamers, remember this guy.

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol kage is just doing it to fit in again. You have been doing it for years because you SUCK at pvp. As much as i don't like kage and have even less respect for him buying a new dragon, there is still a big difference between him and you.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well that's one interpretation.

However, Kage is a new tamer, with a just bought pet, not bonded. I highly doubt he's taken it fighting yet. Possibly it had blessed itself prior to purchase and Kage had no knowledge? Let's not leap to conclusions hmm?

Besides, I discovered to my disgust not long ago, it takes no actual player skill to tame a pet if the tamer is in factions. They use monster ignore and tame them as danger free as if they were cows. Faction tamers don't 'earn' pets, the only thing purchasing does is save them some time.

Having tamed my greater dragon on Europa using my 120 taming/peace, and some carefully timed invis & retreat I was not impressed.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Had you seen my first post then you would know I was wanting to buying a super dragon with the following skill, stats, resist.

That is not my dragon in the pic I had took a screen shot of a guid members Greater Dragon to show everyone what I was looking for...

If it did in fact bless its self before I lored it I had no idea... I don't know the sttats of a super dragon that is why I was buying one.

Again I DID NOT buy that dragon... The dragon is a guildys...

I also bought a Dragon from Orbi which is a guild mate... So I did not ripp anyone off.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Again GG since I suck so badly I issue you an open challenge to fight me.

When I am alone you sit in your and cry saying I have people hidden wahhh wahh wahhh the usual broken record type stuff :sad2:

So before you use that for an excuse to not fight me I have a solution for you. :D

Tell Kat to friend you to the TNT Fight Night House. This way whenver you are ready buddy you can ICQ me I will meet you there you can then grant me access to the house I then come in we square off I destroy you like always then you go wahhhh wahhhh wahhh with few macro paragraphs and I gate out.

9. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

hey! didnt i kill you oh mr so great and godly tamer? ps im a melee dexxer with no hiding/stealth, there is absolutly no reason you should have died to me..... and your the one who attacked and pursued me. did i mention we were in luna with i think 3 other people watching you? LOL at you, i should of taken a screeny. :lick::loser: try talking more **** plz

10. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I wasnt a tamer then, I was trying a archer template. The steed I was on was for riding only, no control.

Nice win against a archer noob, and a more awesome FAIL on your lack of knowledge to the facts.

11. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Umm, the words you use at the top of the post say "Bought..."

Sweet fail on the truth AGAIN!:loser:

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I edited my first post is that illegal? I did buy one from Orbi... do you have a reading problem?
    I told you the pic is a guild members Dragon AKA SHAKS... I was wanting to buy one as good or better.

Orbi a member of my guild told me to come look at the 2 he had. I liked it then bought it. I said I bought it.

Keep failing.

13. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone have any idea what in the hell King Ed is trying to say?

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Way to be wrong I wanted to check out what you was saying so I got shak to meet me and I lored his pet and blessed it and this is what it has.
    [​IMG]

15. Goron

Goron Guest

wow kage, did king ed really get to you?
    That's three posts in a row now. I honestly don't think he really cares anymore, considering he has not posted since 7PMish last night...

I think its about time we can let this thread die...

16. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

LOL Petra, it was worth a try.

-Skylark

17. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Honor works just as well.

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

and now think about faction tamers farming things like peerlesses etc with monster ignore. nice isnt it...

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, I know honor works, and to me that feels just as dishonest. Getting pets danger free was, IMHO *not* what the virtue was meant to be used for. So while others will use it, that's between them and their conscience, I won't.

20. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What are you freakin Amish? Lets not use a system in game that makes something easier and hurts no one in the process. Do you have macros set up on your keyboard to use your bank box or do you single click the banker or type out bank everytime you access your belongings? Do you open your spell book and cycle through the pages when you want to gate to a different location or cast greater heal on yourself? If you dont then I think that is just as much a shortcut and therefore dishonest.

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed, if your going to do something. You might as well go all the way and not just 50%.

22. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The Dragon in my sig is a greaterest dragon alive, unfortunatly he lives in my sig alone :(

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

shush!!! jk how u doing man, what games u currently playing? Warhammer by any chance? If so shoot me a pm or icq and well talk more.. if not ill see ya around on here :scholar: