1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Armor Buying High end Legendary Mage and Sampire armor pieces

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Methos, May 5, 2015.

1. Methos

Methos Adventurer
    Governor

Looking to build 2 suits or buy 2 completed suits one for my mage and the other for my sampire both with high end legendary pieces, located on Lake Superior but for the right pieces I will get on any server, thanks

2. Methos

Methos Adventurer
    Governor

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What kind of mods and resists are you looking to get?

4. Methos

Methos Adventurer
    Governor

Combined properties for Mage armor i would like 90s resist, triple eater, 25 hpi, 18 hpr, 30 sdi, 45-70dci, 18+ MR, 40+LMC,100LRC, 2/6, 50EP, with good dex,int increase, as well as mana increase.
    For warrior/sampire:90s resist, eater if possible,45HCI,45+DCI,45-55LMC,50DI,50EP,14+MR, HPR, SR, 25 HPI, 63 STAM, 44 MANA, 26 dex,8 int,10-30ssi

These would be combined with arties and such so high resist pieces with Eater, high mana, LMC,LRC, additional stats and Regen,
    or high resist with Eater, high Mana, high stamina, LMC with additional stats and regen