1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Invis Items!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Cruxshadow, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

High charges please! Paying 1k per charge!

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Can people still base a play-style off items that haven't spawned for over 6 years?

3. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

its not the base of the playstyle, but it is a nice 'get out of jail free' card. nice try though (o;

4. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am not sure what your worry is about invisibility charged items.

Most Tmap players used them if they have them... but it not necessary.

It is a backup plan to hide.

Tracking still works well enough to trump this play. Or that EQ spell.

I still have some items with Invisibility charges, but I do not use them.

Cruxshadow, just PM me a bid per charge and if reasonable I place those items
    on my vendor.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Do invis items have to be used, or do they cycle through their charges just by being worn, like bless items?

6. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

they keep using charges if you wear them constantly. so you have to keep it in your backpack and throw it on in time of need, otherwise a 100 charge item will run out in like 10 mins (if your stealthing around). if you use the hiding or stealth skill with this on, everytime it does a hding check or you use the hiding skill, a charge is used.

7. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I wasn't trying to be negative towards the concept of invis items, just the idea that they're disposable enough this late in the game to be used as part of thieving.

But I guess that's why my lockdowns tend to fill up quick, since I'm a bit of a hoarder.

8. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

yea, i can see where your comin from, but, why not use em? this late in the game, who is going to be spending tons of money on these items to hoard? its not like in 5 years they are going to be worth a whole lot (uo will probably be gone lol). they are really nice to have if you make a good steal and cant wait for the hiding timer. last night i snagged a shield of invul, but had like 3 SP chasin me down for it. i managed to escape by haulin llama ass until the hiding timer was over, but right after i hid, i tripped over someone and had to scramble to throw on my invis brace. so ya, it comes in handy sometimes.

9. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a necklace with a nice crisp 50 charges of Invisiability on it. PM with your offer and I'll put on my vendor near Yew Gate.

10. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I still have a few hundred but your price is to low.

11. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I agree. I have probably over 1000 charges worth. 2.5k per charge is the minimum I would take.

12. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I really think they should make these as well as teleport imbuable. Would add to some adversity in PvP