1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying items of this Event

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MaryForUo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Buying:
    - Cloak
    - threads of life
    - threads of fate

if you have for sale and if price is nice, icq me: 91906010
    thx!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont be impatient mary!!! the event will probably last at least a week or more so there will be bags of loot to go around for everyone.

Ive probably had 2 hours for 2 nights...got about 8 of each shield and sword and 6 threads so far....no luck with the cloak yet but hey thats pot luck it spawns near u!!! and u manage to be one of the first two to get the armagedon spell off !! to guarantee a cloak.....just hopes one will spawn near me in the next week or so....*fingers crossed*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Already?
    Heh how much are you paying?

4. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Dont be impatient mary!!! the event will probably last at least a week or more so there will be bags of loot to go around for everyone.

Ive probably had 2 hours for 2 nights...got about 8 of each shield and sword and 6 threads so far....no luck with the cloak yet but hey thats pot luck it spawns near u!!! and u manage to be one of the first two to get the armagedon spell off !! to guarantee a cloak.....just hopes one will spawn near me in the next week or so....*fingers crossed*

[/ QUOTE ]

thx TopHousePlotter!
    i was impatient..i thought to miss them...now i get some =)
    thx again!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yah yah ....the event will be around for 2-3 weeks going by the posts, so loads of time to collect lots of items for yourself ready for the turn in....Hey !! there some player trying to sell a cloak on uoauction for 50m...oh daft is that...for a cursed cloak thats worth no more than the blackrock that won it!! muahhaaaa