1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Kasa!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Feb 2, 2009.

1. hi ive come to the realization that im going to die on siege, and will need to replace my hat, as sometimes people dry loot me

if someone could put gm kasas on their vendor i will love you =]

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any particular cloth colors you might be looking for ? :) ie reward bod cloths, or just dyed black or whatevers ?

I had some assorted hats at the Umbra shop but removed those. I decided to possibly place some of my 120 tailor 100 lore hats at my Brit place *closer to wandering new players at times* so, I will sew some up again, to put on some of the armor vendors I have out there ...nw brit just above the guardzone by the moat there/ nw corner from town/ west of cemetary....or way straight up from the moongate if you take the gardens route up to the top of town moat area.

3. TY!

no color in particular but i like a veriety

maybe each time i die i come back with some other bod reward hat =p

id stay away from ice and blaze stuff if it is expensive,

id like to stay under 1k per hat unless its magic (hint hint)

so if you have a ruinic kit and wana sell me some rare bod kasas ill buy those too!

4. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Hats cannot be made with mods, even with a runic kit. Only leather, and armors. No hats... Sorry. Only hats that spawn on monsters can be made in this fashion. Hats also cannot be inhanced. Again sorry

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I used to have a bag of hats, but they rarely sold. Maybe I should replace it.

Best we can do for a hat with mods is a Jingasa, but those are leather or metal

6. awwww=[

o well gm blessed blaze kasa would still be awsome =p

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If you can find a decently priced CBD and get a hat you want I'll buy them for ya.

8. youll buy me the clothing bless deed?