1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Keep

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Albertus, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Interested in a Keep. How much do they sell for in this server?

And...is anyone selling?

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

9 mil and I may be interested in selling mine. (Tis a much better spot than the old NEW place as it has no pesky and unsightly neighbors).
  3. Albertus

Albertus Guest

9 mil? ok. im gonna try to make that much by the end of the week.

Thnx for reply
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sorry I probably won't sell mine.. the spot has too much personal value. I'd only sell it to one person.

My first post was mainly a joke response to a keep selling for 9 mil.. a formerly crazy amount.

But I am positive for that amount you can find a keep. They used to go for 2-3 mil.

My sarcasm does not always/ever translate well to text.

[edit] But I will add, being as my spot has no possible neighbors within 2 or 3 screens (and even only one neighbor at that), and on the mainland, and with no spawn aside from gypsies.. I'd expect better than 3 mil[/edit]
  5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Just because I paid 4 million for it a few weeks ago...housing prices are going through the roof. :) ...la
  6. MikeD

MikeD Guest

2 or 3 mil, mabey on ice, i dont think anyone would sell a keep on mainlands for any less than 5
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Maybe it's just the fact that I haven't seen a mainland keep for sale in a long time(since I started watching the boards).. but the 9 mil thing blew my mind.

Thanks Red!!!
  8. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Depending on the location 2.5-3.5 mill is the usual price for a keep
  9. MikeD

MikeD Guest

hmm, i figured that that was swamp/ice price
  10. Nabber

Nabber Guest

I have an extra Keep on Ice Island, 2.5 million.

ICQ 271256
  11. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 25, 2008
    I have one not to far from Skara that I might be interested in selling. Right by the water. Some spawn.
    Prob look to get 5 out of it.
    I will be back on Tuesday night if you are interested PM me