1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying kings collection upgrade code

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bo Bo, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

let the Bo know the price, goldies, things or whatever.
    maybe 2 and maybe even 1 high seas if the price is right!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

There was a vendor at New Mag, who was selling box and code, not sure if he still do

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So went and bought one of those, and guess what didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sorry to hear that, I never brought any of them, but they had been there for long without any complain here, so I thought they was ok, maybe he see this post and can send you the code, maybe you did not type it right as you can't copy from the book

5. Becca

Becca Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I bought two of the codes , tried them and they didnt work, But it turns out i was trying them in the wrong place. I Put them onto my accounts in account management and they worked.
    Also the code goes in as 6-5-5-5-5 so try it with six didgets then five etc.

Troop_Gil likes this.
  6. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

not 100% sure but from what I can remember it was "holden " that was selling those codes minus the ship and fire paintings. I have done a lot of business with him and he is a stand up dude. id hit him up in chat Bo. I am sure, worst case, it was an over site. but like becca said, maybe you put the code in the wrong place or entered it in wrong.

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  7. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

I bought two of those boxes with the codes and they worked. As Becca said, make sure that you enter them in the account management page and not in-game.

seigebest likes this.
  8. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Hey Bo - Yeah if they didn't work, it is certainly not intentional. I copy and paste them directly into the book, but I know you can't copy and paste it back out of the book. Maybe a letter looks different and you aren't entering it correctly, I am not sure?

Regardless, if you are having any problems yet getting them to work, there should be a 5-digit code on the second page of the book, PM that to me and I will check it out and can PM you back the original code so you can try to paste it directly.

Have sold many and haven't heard a complaint before now. I will make right whatever may have gone wrong.

#8 HoldenCaulfield, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    Troop_Gil and azmodanb like this.
  9. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

It isn't that the codes don't work. It is just that the database doesn't want to come out of stealth to reveal itself to the Bo.

Even EA fears the Bo.

10. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I too traded with Holden for a king's collection code and all was well

11. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Logged in with enhanced client and got it. The code worked perfectly! so well maybe bo go buy the other one from his vendor.

Troop_Gil likes this.