1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

BUYING - Large House/House Plot

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by hungry4knowhow, Apr 16, 2009.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Jun 23, 2008
    Hey all, im transfering to atlantic server, and am looking to buy a large house/house plot *HOPEFULLY* within walking distance (i.e. 2-5 screens) from a public moongate.

My Ideal house would also be 16x16 or over, but will possibly downsize for the right place.

If anyone has a 16x16 or bigger house within a quick jog to a moongate I am ready to buy now.

My ingame name is Reverend Scooby, ill be running between Luna and Brit Banks looking to buy this house. I wear neon green and purple newbie clothes.

Or you could leave some contact info here, possibly with a pic of the house, no biggie if no pic though.

My icq: 79436324